Newly Minted Look

[ Marie Digby - Bring Me Love ]

hello,
so yesterday I finally came up with a look that I had posted up on youtube. I gotta admit I havent really been inspired to do any looks or do a tutorial rather that. But I had some time in my hands to think about what colors to use and put together. Here is the look I did and its called Newly Minted Smoke, because the featuring shadow is Mac - Newly Minted.
Items:

Eyes_
Scandalous - Light Base
Nyx - Black Sparkle
Mac - Newly Minted
Mac - Hi-Def Cyan Pigment
Revlon Colorstay - Black Eyeliner
Mac - Blacktrack
Maybelline - Great Lash

Cheeks_
Mac - Cheeky Bronze
Mac - Feeling

Lips_
Nothing

hopefully you guys get inspired by whatever it is around you and colors that you already have in your vanity.
hope you guys are enjoying your SUMMER, try to squeeze the most out of it and enjoy life. Dont waste your time on being angry and irritated over the smallest things :)

- LOVEVA
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online