BUSY BODY...

[ WATCHING: Scream Queens (VH1) ]

wusup wusup,
so lately i've been hella caught up in my life and barely had time to actually blog in my internet WORLD & dont even get me started on youtube. i havent uploaded a video since RENREN'S contest. just been hella busy with work mainly and all the holiday hype shit, not only that but also FINALS IS COMIN UP TO BITE ME IN THE ARSHHH. eugh. i barely even did much schooling cuz i only have like 2 classes yo. so its like, uhhh... where the fcuk my time went? but n e hu, im hella trying to work on my essay rough draft right now thats due tomorrow. i havent even STARTED on this thing, i feel SO BEHIND cuz i havent read any of the shit!!! and whole bunch of other shit that i dont need in my life right about now. so i'm hella trying to reorganize everything and get my shit straight. but dont worry my fellow readers, once school is over; i think i'll have a lil bit more time to do vids & blogs. but for now bare with me please. i gotta get crackin on this essay. i'll update more once i get a chance! toodles!

- loveva
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online