Thursday...

[ jordan sparks - tattoo ]

hey guys,
i am currently in my photoshop class up in the comp lab at school, 3 hours straight up in this class O_O! pretty crazy right. but then again its once a week. blah! but n e hu, sense i haven't updated ya'll in a while now i thot i put something in here. lol. even though it aint much. but n e hu, i was photoshopping while my instructor was lecturing; i just thot i brightened up this picture, yea i messed around with it. haha. this was like my favorite car at the whole bimmer fest '08 =P maybe because it's ALMOST like a purple, you have to see it in person to see it look like purple. i guess this will be my iotd (image of the day). damn dude, this last half an hour of this class is taking FOREVERRRR to pass by yo. its like so warm in here, with all the body heat PLUS the computer generators -_-* and im in a sweater, cuz im still kinna sick (but i do feel a WHOLE LOT better than these past 3 days. im SO hungry right now. eugh. n e hu, HALLOWEEN is coming guys, what are you guys doing for halloween?? im not really doing anything, but i DO feel like dressing up this year! or at least try out some looks on my face? haha. after seeing so many peeps on youtube with their masks, face paint, and etc. made me go like DAMN, I WANNA DO SOMETHIN' THIS YEAR MANG. sense no kids come to my neighborhood to trick-or-treat i might as well make my face interesting to look at right? haha. any ideas guys? maybe i will try out ms. guru RISSROSE2 's mask. that looks pretty cool. now the only problem is where can i find some fishnet stockings. haha. that actually FITS my biggo head. anyhu, i should start paying attention for the last half hour of class. enjoy the flicks! until next time! i will update! toodles! incase i dont make it back for the weekend, have a great weekend guys!

here is the ORIGINAL point and shot image.and here are the following i played around with =P let me know which one ya'll like more?
- loveva
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online